-By Warner Todd Huston
You have to see this video to believe it. What you see here is a video of an open mike night at the Santa Cruz City Council. Unfortunately, the end result is not intentional stand-up comedy because this twit is serious. We see here an empty headed, box-of-rocks that thinks she has all the solutions for California and, in the end, proves why California is in such trouble. This is what you end up with when you mix our modern “educational” system with modern liberalism, folks.
One could not find a better example of the emptiness of lefty thinking… if “thinking” be the proper term.
Highlights of this brain dead liberal’s rant:
- “…We need the food because it’s food and stuff…,”
- “We can be rich in cotton and silk worms…”
- “…on the east coast they have slaves and they believe in slavery and made in China, but on the west coast, the new west coast, we don’t believe in that, we believe in the union… and that is what we are…”
- “… you can grow every kind of fruit and vegetable you want, that’s how they do it, they have fruit trees and vegetable trees that’s where fruits and vegetables comes from…”
- “… you freeze the fruit and vegetables, it’ll last forever… well, it might go bad in a while…”
- “… growing food is so good for the people because it’s free. All’s ya have to do is pay the farmers and pay for the land…”
- “… um, the food’s free, so we should just sell it at the farmer’s market…”
Is it too much to hope for that the San Andreas fault sends California drifting off into the middle of the ocean somewhere?
Warner Todd Huston is a Chicago based freelance writer, has been writing opinion editorials and social criticism since early 2001 and is featured on many websites such as newsbusters.org, RedState.com, Human Events Magazine, AmericanDailyReview.com, townhall.com, New Media Journal, Men’s News Daily and the New Media Alliance among many, many others. Additionally, he has been a frequent guest on talk-radio programs to discuss his opinion editorials and current events and is currently the co-host of “Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Conservatism” heard on BlogTalkRadio. He has also written for several history magazines and appears in the new book “Americans on Politics, Policy and Pop Culture” which can be purchased on amazon.com. He is also the owner and operator of publiusforum.com. Feel free to contact him with any comments or questions : EMAIL Warner Todd Huston
Fair Use: This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in my efforts to advance understanding of political, human rights, economic, democracy, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research, educational, or satirical purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site/blog for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Help the Soldiers!
American GeniusOur Founding Ideas
- The Declaration of Independence
- The Federalist Papers
- The U.S. Constitution
- Debates of 1787
- The Anti-Federalist Papers
- The Writing of John Locke
"Governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed." Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776
What THEY Say:
Foreign News In English
Click HERE for information
on my fedora collection.Antique Stetsons, hat history...