-By Warner Todd Huston
Like in the video above, MEMRI has found another Islamic pronouncement from Muslims that all non-Muslims are enemies to all Muslims and must be killed or converted. This time it is an al Qaeda pronouncement that Muslims should never be friends with non-Muslims because all who are not Muslim are enemies of all who are Muslims.
“Enmity towards infidels is a must,” Pakistani cleric Abdul Samad said in an audio lecture posted on jihadi online forums by Al Qaeda broadcaster Al-Sahab. This was translated by MEMRI so that we can see what these people are really saying and what they really mean.
MEMRI is the Middle East Media Research Institute a group that translates into English news from the middle east so that we can all see what they are really saying. After all, what Muslims say to the west in English is nothing like what they say to each other at home in their own languages. What they say to each other is closer to the truth as they are taught that lying to enemies–that would be you and me–is perfectly alright.
The lecture titled, “Standards of Friendship and Enmity in Islam,” notes that all humans are subject to extreme Islam whether they are Muslims or not and if they aren’t Muslims then they really have no human rights at all.
The Blaze notes some of the high points… or maybe low lights… in this odious lecture.
- Our friendship, relationship and love should only be with the people who believe in Islam and Allah as the ruler.
- The people, who do not accept Allah as the ruler and do not believe in Islam are our enemy and we should disassociate ourselves from them even if they are our close relatives and from our tribe.
- The infidels, whether they are the Jews or Christians, atheists and polytheists, are the real infidels and are the enemies of Allah’s faith (Islam).
- The people declared by Allah as our enemy can never be our friends.
- The non-believers are the enemies of our elderly people, women and children. They kill the Muslims with bombs either in Kashmir, Iraq, or Palestine. There is hardly a day when a Muslim escapes their cruelty.
In fact, this cretin says that the hate Muslims have for the rest of the world has nothing at all to do with mere politics. This ingrained hate is a product of Islamic religion.
“Our enmity towards Hindus is not due to the Kashmir issue; our enmity towards America is not due to Iraq and Afghanistan; the enmity between us and the Jews is not due to the Palestine; the real cause is that they do not accept our system and Islam,” he said.
“The best way to get rid of them (infidels),” this criminal posing as a religious man said, “is to continue jihad until the Allah’s faith is completely enforced all over the world.”
There you have it, folks. What can you say to that?
“The only end of writing is to enable the reader better to enjoy life, or better to endure it.”
Warner Todd Huston is a Chicago based freelance writer. He has been writing opinion editorials and social criticism since early 2001 and before that he wrote articles on U.S. history for several small American magazines. His political columns are featured on many websites such as Andrew Breitbart’s BigGovernment.com, BigHollywood.com, and BigJournalism.com, as well as RightWingNews.com, MrConservative.com, CanadaFreePress.com, StoptheACLU.com, Wizbang.com, among many, many others. Mr. Huston is also endlessly amused that one of his articles formed the basis of an article in Germany’s Der Spiegel Magazine in 2008.
For a full bio, please CLICK HERE.
Help the Soldiers!
American GeniusOur Founding Ideas
- The Declaration of Independence
- The Federalist Papers
- The U.S. Constitution
- Debates of 1787
- The Anti-Federalist Papers
- The Writing of John Locke
"Governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed." Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776
What THEY Say:
Foreign News In English
Click HERE for information
on my fedora collection.Antique Stetsons, hat history...